Charles Parish - Genoa, WI
1. Individuals or organizations
may schedule the use of property by contacting the principal or secretary during
office hours at 608-689-2642.
2. Users are responsible for
repairs and damages.
3. Fees are to be paid in
advance. Please make checks payable to "St. Charles Church."
4. Users are required to
observe the no smoking rules inside all buildings.
5. Children must be supervised
at all times.
6. No rice or birdseed is to be
thrown at weddings.
7. Food is only allowed in the gymnasium.
8. Only excess tables and chairs stored in the garage are available for rental.
1. Users must show proof of a
liability rider on their insurance policy.
2. Users must obtain a permit
from the village to sell alcohol. Two names are required.
3. Areas used (including
restrooms) must be cleaned within 24 hours; lights must be turned off, heat
turned down, and doors locked following the event.
parishioners, parish groups, and benefactors are requested to give a donation.
Knight Insurance Society
Fund Raising Groups
Legion & Auxiliary
Non-parishioner or non-benefactor activities per day rental:
Marquette Activity Room
5. A $50
security deposit will be collected which is refundable within 10 days.
The rental fee to use equipment
off church grounds is as follows:
Approved by St. Charles